Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Polished Cover Copy

My publishers sent my polished cover copy back yesterday to approve. I didn’t check my E-mail until after I posted my Blog. Wow, they took my information and nailed exactly what I wanted to say by adding a few adjectives, adverbs, and verbs and some other suggestions. I immediately approved their suggestions. I think the next step is the illustrations for the front cover.
Here is a sentence from my book cover: These are the sometimes perplexing, usually hilarious, always endearing antics of a true American character---and the wife who loves him anyway.I went to the coffee shop with Tom and decided to go over my manuscript one more time for mistakes. I ran into a friend and since Tom had a couple cards, I passed out my second card with my book information.

No comments: