Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My First Royalties From My Publisher

My publisher posts my royalties for my books they sold on their web site after two months of selling them. I checked their web today and in January I earned $0.00 in royalties. In February I earned $1.79 in royalties and in March I earned $1.79 in royalties. So far I earned a total of $3.58 in royalties. I have direct deposit into my checking account. They pay quarterly. I guess I can wait for my money. Wow! They sure must have done some extensive promoting to have sold two books in four months. I guess I’m on my own for promoting and selling my book!
So far I have three book signings lined up. This Saturday I will be at Borders Express at the Shenango Valley Mall from 12:00-2:00p.m. I have a book signing at the Borders Book Store in Niles on June 14 from 1:00-3:00p.m. I am giving a presentation at the Sharon Library on August 14th at 6:00p.m. in the community room.
Hope to see you Saturday!

No comments: