Tuesday, January 1, 2008

I’m back!

For the past month, I was feeling exhausted from the publishers requesting another paragraph for the paperback cover, the hardback and the web site. And the editing seemed endless. Finally, my book was published.
Then I was reluctant to hand over my books to people who wanted to purchase them. I felt like a mother who was sending her child to school for the first time.
My sister-in-law had a wine and cheese book signing for me at Jess’s restaurant on December 15, 2007. My daughter flew in from Texas and many of our relatives and friends attended. It was a huge success and I was excited to visit with friends that I hadn’t seen for awhile.
My brother’s wife arranged a book signing on December 22, 2007 at Once Again Boutique where she works. I enjoyed talking to the customers and signing books for them.

No comments: