Sunday, November 18, 2007

The book is ready to order.

Finally, the book is finished! “Help! I Married a Cartoon Character” is being printed currently. I expect my first shipment of books in a couple of weeks.
The publishers determined the cost of my book. The Hard Cover is $23.95 and the Paperback is $13.95. I am offering a numbered Hard Cover book for $28.95 for a limited time. Go to my web site and order a book today! http://lizlally.com It would make a great Christmas gift.
My very first order was from my best friend of many years. She ordered 4 Hard Back books.
This book selling is also getting a little dangerous. Last night, Tom and I went to a wedding reception. Their theme was western and there was a bucking bull by the dance floor for the daring to ride. A friend came over to me and said, “I will buy 5 books if you ride the bull!” I said, “No, I don’t think so!” She was persistent, “Come on 5 books! Right now I will buy 5 books!” I must admit that I was tempted.

No comments: